[hackerspaces] International hackerspaces Open day 2020

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Tue Feb 4 14:06:48 CET 2020

Hey, Dave,

The international open day is a great idea! We've been doing open days in
init Lab for a bit less than an year and it turns out to help a lot with
attracting new folks around. Having said that, we'll be joining the fun
too. I've updated the list on the wiki and will update our event page once
we plan the activities we would be doing then.

Cheers!

Vladimir Vassilev
init Lab (Sofia, Bulgaria)
+359 885 448475