[hackerspaces] Creating a list of all active hacker spaces

Daniel F buildtherobots at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:48:20 CEST 2019

Leeds Hackspace

directors at leedshackspace.org.uk (private) or
leeds-hack-space at googlegroups.com (public)

https://leedshackspace.org.uk

0113 834-6486 <+441138346486> (private - directors) or 0113 834-6232
<+441138346232> (to the hackspace itself)

Leeds Hackspace: Unit 14, Sheepscar House Sheepscar St S, Leeds LS7 1AD

Paying members: Approx 70

3D printing, Laser cutting, Electronics, Wood & metal work, craft area
including loom, sewing & vinyl cutting, dark room.

https://www.facebook.com/LeedsHackSpace/ ,
https://twitter.com/leedshackspace