[hackerspaces] A 10-15 minutes PhD research on 3D printing

Naeem Aslam hmnaeem001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 16:12:12 CEST 2019

Dear Hackers,

I hope you are well.

This message is intendedfor the hackers who are using 3D printers in developing hacks.

I am a PhD student at The University of Padova Italy and I am doing an academic research on the use of 3Dprinting in hackerspaces. I kindly request you to please take a few minutes ofyour valuable time and fill a 10-15 minutes survey questionnaire on the use of3D printing. The link of the survey on google forms is copied below.

Hacker’s connection with the hackerspace and the use of 3D printing

|  |  |

|  |
Hacker’s connection with the hackerspace and the use of 3D printing

Dear Hacker, This questionnaire is designed for the purpose of doing academic research. The aim of this researc...

 If you want for the sake of legitimacy, you can alsocheck my profile on the university website on the following link

https://www.economia.unipd.it/en/phd/management-students

I highly appreciate everysingle second of your time and effort put into this research.

Kind regards,

Hafiz Muhammad Naeem

PhD Management

University of Padova