[hackerspaces] Privacy Camp CfP open [DL 10 Nov]
Walter van Holst
walter at revspace.nl
Mon Nov 4 16:35:37 CET 2019
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [EDRi-members] Privacy Camp CfP open [DL 10 Nov]
Date: 2019-10-08 16:24
Brief email to let you know that the Privacy Camp2020 call for
submissions is OUT NOW. All the necessary info here:
For this edition, we call for:
* session proposals relating to the broad theme of “technology and
* critical making, DIY project proposals
Please participate, retweet this
<https://twitter.com/edri/status/1181564717610999808>  and spread the
word in your networks!
About Privacy Camp
* Privacy Camp is jointly organised by European Digital Rights (EDRi),
Research Group on Law, Science, Technology & Society at Vrije
Universiteit Brussel (LSTS-VUB), the Institute for European Studies at
Université Saint-Louis – Bruxelles (USL-B), and Privacy Salon.
* Participation is free and registrations will open in early December.
* For any general inquiries, please contact Andreea at
andreea.belu at edri.org or Imge at imge.ozcan at vub.be
More information about the Discuss