[hackerspaces] Strichliste 2 released! (tally sheet replacement)

schinken schinken at hackerspace-bamberg.de
Tue Jun 18 12:22:07 CEST 2019

Hi,

strichliste2 should work with postgresql. But i've never tried it. Be
aware to look at https://github.com/strichliste to get strichliste2 not 1 ;)

Hackerspace-Boostrap was the idea to provide tools for a hackerspace
startup. Like a tally sheet, door system, ...

But then my focus was just strichliste and I moved it to a separate
organisation

Best,
Christopher