[hackerspaces] hackerspace census updates & a call for help

aimee at ecohackerfarm.org aimee at ecohackerfarm.org
Fri Jun 7 20:24:59 CEST 2019

Dear all :-D

I am happy to report more progress on the great census exercise to
review all active hackerspace listings on the wiki.... I have finished
up to T, you can have a look the results on the wiki here
<https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Hackerspace_Census_2019>.

At the moment I am in contact with a number of hackerspaces to check if
they are still active and have started receiving emails back so
hopefully in the coming days I will have some time to also update
details in the listings or direct the spaces to do that themselves such
as remove dead links, update description etc.

If you have free time and would like to participate in the review you
can do that simply by adding yourself to the table, follow the process
outlined on the wiki and update your findings on the page. If you have
any questions or need clarification please feel free to contact me.

and now for the next topic I wanted to bring to you...

*I need your help*

I would like to go to camp
<https://events.ccc.de/category/camp/camp-2019/> this year but sadly
have no funds for the €295 ticket... I have written more about this here
<https://blog.ecohackerfarm.org/>. I hope to continue my pro bono work
for as long as possible <3

Many thanks to the generous 2 people who already contributed a total of
€115 to my pot :-D and many thanks to this great community who is very
supportive and appreciative of my work.

Much love

Aimee xx