[hackerspaces] content review project

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Thu Jan 3 19:30:13 CET 2019

On Wed, Jan 02 2019, Aljaž Srebrnič wrote:

>> On 31 Dec 2018, at 19:05, maxigas <maxigas at anargeek.net <mailto:maxigas at anargeek.net>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for picking this up.  I am happy to collaborate if we hammer out
>> a workflow.  Where should we coordinate?
>
> I’d use this mailing list for discussion, the IRC channel for quick queries and the wiki, maybe a meta category could be added?

Perfect.  I am on ircs://irc.freenode.org/hackerspaces  I guess that is
the one.

>> In particular is there someone writing some script to have all the
>> contact info from the wiki in a csv or something so it can be used for
>> sending out the emails?
>
> I just added a "CSV export” link to the Country template that exports
> the info to contact a hackerspace. If it’s not present click on the
> ”refresh” button on the top of the page!

Brilliant!  Should I go through the Eastern European hackerspaces then?
We could have a wiki page or pad where volunteers can sign up to refresh
regions?

--
Maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

https://relay70.metatron.ai/

Unix is a Registered Bell of AT&T Trademark Laboratories. - Donn Seeley