[hackerspaces] Lockers in a hackerspace?

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:36:22 CEST 2018

In our space, we provide the totes to super-users as one of the
differentiators to lower cost 'regular users'. They can be locked if the
user desires, but in practice, no one does. For our Rapid Prototyping
Center commercial customers, we provide a lockable cart with storage (think
rolling workbench) and a place to put it.