[hackerspaces] find /home/europe -name CLUB-MATE

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:52:13 CEST 2018

Since we're poor, we make our own knock-off.  We have a 5 gallon beer
keg system to do the carbonation.  Various recipes are on-line.  The
only things really required are dried maté and a sweetener such as
honey.  I don't recommend the caffeine added unless you have a very
reliable laboratory scale or reloading balance.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Club-Mate-Copycat/
https://gist.github.com/Overbryd/1040108

Arclight