[hackerspaces] Hackerspace mouvement today

Danilo mail at dbrgn.ch
Wed Apr 11 09:29:46 CEST 2018

Coredump in Switzerland (https://www.coredump.ch/) was founded in 2013 in a 16m² room with 5 members. In 2016 we moved to a 50m² room in a shopping center and this January we moved to a 100m² room in an industrial area (which actually costs less to rent than the previous office).

The member count has stayed stable for a while around 25 members, with around 10 of them active. Member ID of the latest member is 46. We had some issues with the budget being very tight, but that should be better starting this year with lower rent and with income from electronics sales (LoRaWAN gateway backplane boards).

Danilo