[hackerspaces] Hackerspace mouvement today

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:59:57 CEST 2018

Since we're talking hacker things:

Here is a shameless plug for one of our hackerspace members who is
auditioning to be the new podcast guy for Element 14:

<blatant spam>

https://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-89167/l/hack-like-heck-matthew-eargle-turtlepi?ICID=Mfilmfest-contestant-widget

If anyone would like to vote for him, feel free.  You can use your
Element 14 ID or literally any unvalidated e-mail address. Not like
anyone would do that.

</blatant spam>

Cheers,

Arclight