[hackerspaces] Experience with Borrowing equipment/stuff?

Evaggelos Balaskas ebal at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 28 17:59:31 CEST 2017

Hi,

We follow a similar policy at our local hackerspace (Athens,Greece).

Although we give the opportunity to workgroups (members) to transfer larger equipment to special events. The procedure for this is to raise the subject on an members assembly so that other members can have time to address any concerns and of course they must inform the ML with the specific tool-list!

-
Respect all people that you meet at the space, as well as the space itself.
Evaggelos Balaskas