[hackerspaces] Experience with Borrowing equipment/stuff?

Ben Brown ben at generik.ca
Thu Sep 28 17:28:46 CEST 2017

At Kwartzlab we don't let non-members borrow stuff -- we're not a tool
library.

Members can borrow equipment so long as it's not gone for too long and
they give a heads up on the member's mailing list beforehand. It's
typically small stuff like hand drills and what not. I don't think we
would allow anyone to 'borrow' larger installed equipment like a laser
cutter or CNC router.

Ben