[hackerspaces] How do you take decisions

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 22:40:43 CEST 2017

depends on the decision.  if it's minor and undo-able it just gets done.
if there are legal ramifications the elected board handles is.  if it's
not-optional they pick the best option (rental insurance for example, best
cost per needed coverage).  other things get taken to the membership with a
formal vote.