[hackerspaces] Hacktoberfest 2017

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 01:19:40 CEST 2017

Aww...  It seems so cute!  <3

c.

==========

# Hacktoberfest 2017

https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com

#  Hacktoberfest is a month-long celebration of open source software
in partnership with GitHub.

What you need to know:

#  Event details

Hacktoberfest is open to everyone in our global community!
Pull requests can be made in any GitHub-hosted repositories/projects.
You can sign up anytime between October 1 and October 31.

#  Rules

To get a shirt, you must make four pull requests between October 1–31
in any timezone. Pull requests can be to any public repo on GitHub,
not just the ones we’ve highlighted. The pull request must contain
commits you made yourself. Pull requests reported by maintainers as
spam or that are automated will be marked as invalid and won’t count
towards the shirt.

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison