[hackerspaces] Choosing a laser cutter

Chad Elish chad at hackpittsburgh.org
Thu Nov 30 16:37:09 CET 2017

I’ve only played with CO2 lasers. They may be able to send you some info.

My contact at Gweike is:
Quiven - chloe at wklaser.com <mailto:chloe at wklaser.com>.
He is pretty knowledgeable. You sometimes have to be patient or describe things in a different way though... Its noticeable that they are using google translate.

Cheers!
-chad