[hackerspaces] Webcam Matrix / Space API

Danilo mail at dbrgn.ch
Fri Mar 31 18:55:53 CEST 2017

Am Fr, 31. Mär 2017, um 18:34, schrieb Joshua Pritt:

> That also came to mind. Does everyone know how to update their
> Space API?
> Is that project still being monitored for help and setting up new
> 'spaces?

The project is/was quite inactive, that's why we "soft-forked" it
this year: https://spacedirectory.org/ I hope we can revive the
project a bit :)

I'm not sure whether the hosted version (at http://spaceapi.net/new/)
actually still works, but it's very simple to just upload a static JSON
file to a web server. I prefer it to the wiki approach though because
it's much more structured. Ideas / improvements can be reported here:
https://github.com/spacedirectory/meta/issues

For the more adventurous, there's also a SpaceAPI endpoint library
written in Rust: https://github.com/coredump-ch/spaceapi-server-rs

Danilo