[hackerspaces] Webcam Matrix

Ijon ijon at c-base.org
Fri Mar 31 18:39:03 CEST 2017

I really have a hard time to understand this.

In some spaces photos, cameras, video is forbidden, a lot of hackers
(not enough) cover up the cameras on theire personal devices, everybody
is always super sensitive when it comes to photos or videos of them...

and here we are, somebody is asking to create a centralized repository
of webcams in hackerspaces?

i dont get it! Can somebody explain how this is possible? this seems to
be going in the opposite direction of what we aim for, helping people to
preserve privacy, helping people to encrypt, helping people to stay
anonymous.