[hackerspaces] How to optimize the space

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 03:03:02 CEST 2017

We copied several other spaces' policies, and the standard rule on
personal storage is "one tote".  Further we copied the 'parking
permit' forms from several other spaces, too.  However, one recurring
problem is personal stock storage.  How do you handle storage of
things that won't fit in a tote?  I am talking of plastic for the
laser cutter (our bed is 2' by 3', but this could also include a full
4' by 8' sheet), or wood for a project, which could include both sheet
goods as well as dimensional lumber...

- John