[hackerspaces] remote membership

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Sun Jul 23 22:36:34 CEST 2017

Hello.

Does any hackerspace accept something like remote membership?

In our hackespace we have a rule that anybody who wants to become a full
member (with all the rights like free access to a hackerspace) has to
visit us personally few times to check compatibility between existing
member community a and an applicant. If everything goes OK an applicant
is accepted.

We are receiving membership requests from people all over the globe we
have never seen and probably will never see.

How do you handle such request? Do you have any special type of
membership for them?

ruza
e-mail:  ruza at ruza.eu
www:   http://ruza.eu