[hackerspaces] How to optimize the space

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Sat Jul 15 20:55:50 CEST 2017

Yes, UP. Get rid of the stuff that’s not really being used. Those member projects that haven’t been touched in a year - apply some pressure, announce a big cleanup day. That robotic salsa bar that sounded like a great idea last year but hasn’t been used for 8 months? Time to go.

If your membership is growing or at least sustaining, it might also be time to move.