[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Danilo mail at dbrgn.ch
Sat Jul 15 11:31:12 CEST 2017

Am Fr, 14. Jul 2017, um 15:12, schrieb Ijon:
> good that this is happening. the style, wordings and contents of his
> emails triggered me to create a sieve-rule moving all of his email to a
> different folder.
>
> i am all for banning him from this list AND the wiki.
>
> On 14.07.2017 12:26, Peter Kuhm wrote:
> > Xer0Dynamite is no longer welcome to contribute to wiki.hackerspaces.org.
> > Notorious. Rude. Banned on several places. Now also on our wiki.

Thank you! I'm all for critizising authority and perceived censorship,
but the way he does it is toxic.

I was very close to unsubscribing from this list, which would be a pity
because I'm trying to build up a hackerspace and I'm happy when people
share their experiences. I do *not* want to read people cursing and
insulting each other on a mailing list though.

Xer0Dynamite seems to have done a lot of cool projects, but man, change
your attitude and maybe get some outside help!

And now let's discuss about hackerspaces again :)

Danilo