[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 21:58:30 CEST 2017

Mark,

Please, "Keep Calm And Be Excellent To Each Other".  Avoid irrational and
hysterical attacks.  Sorry, all this drama is becoming pretty boring and
repetitive.  :-/

No, we are *not* "dumbshits" and my pretty cute tits are still here, so I
am not a "titless idiot".  I never had a dick, so you can maybe call me a
"dickless idiot", but your hysteria are showing who are the real idiot here.

Ben is right.  It's still there and  - for Darwin's sake! -  it's a wiki,
man!  Do you need help with it?  OK, I can search a tutorial for newbies to
send you, but you should *not* be so aggressive and illogical.

You do need to learn to respect the people, guy.  You said several times
you want a better world, to "save the humanity with your superior
knowledge", but are not able to respect human beings:  their feelings,
their ideas, their lives.

Please, take a shower, a calming tea, meditate and think better about you
are doing here, in this list and this world.  After it, apologize to all
these people, because you are pretty wrong, was aggressive and acted like a
stupid child.

Ceci