[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 19:15:04 CEST 2017

Hi, Ijon.  Hope you are doing good and feeling happy.  :)

Please, don't judge Matt only for his last messages on this list.

Matt already helped and gave support to several hackerspaces in a lot of
countries.  He is kind, fun, pretty intelligent, sincere and  - when he
wants -  very patient and sweet.  Maybe also ironic and sarcastic, but it's
the best part of his charm, haha!!!  ;)

He is always helping to organize NYC Resistor and to present the space to
visitors and newbies.  I do love and respect him very much, Ijon.  He is a
good hacker and, usually, a rational and brave manager.

Even Mark has good points sometimes and is an intelligent guy.  I do
usually not agree with him about anything, but I think asking him to "shut
the fuck up" is too much.  Just live and let live, dear.  ;)

Tender kisses and straight hugs from Brazil.  Take care and be happy, my
dear Ijon.  In case of doubts, please contact me in private.  Thank you a
lot!  <3

Ceci