[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 10:33:19 CEST 2017

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 5:21 AM, idnc_sk <idnc_sk at vpslab.org> wrote:

> interesting you took it personally.. wonder why ..

Obviously, because you attacked me personally.  You answered making
references to MY message, using phrases like "Sounds more like a
censorship attempt, or an attempt to make sure .org stays as
castrated, toothless, incapable of catalyzing real change as all the
prominent "special-interest-people-from-NGOs"-run hackerspaces
"managing" the hacker community." and "If you need free computing
resources I can give you storage/bandwidth for free - if somehow you'd
try to turn it into a "financial burden" cloak."

I was not trying to censor anything, talking about "computing
resources" or "trying to turn it into a "financial burden" cloak".
You were pretty offensive and your message had a personal character,
was not a general message.