[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 06:17:48 CEST 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:39 PM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll show you how to make a revolution in your town.  Promise.  I'm
> been honed by the forces of Odin into a`
> socio-political-economic-spiritual revolution-machine.  I'm not even
> kidding.

OK, Mark, show us how to change the world, but please do it in another
thread.  This one was only about the destiny of 'Wiki unrelated pages'
and there are people here who want to organize the Wiki before
discussing the destiny of the humanity.

Just remember, at least try to "Be Excellent To Each Other", please.
I promise I will do the same.  It will probably be an interesting
thread.  Or not.  It can be a complete disaster, but it will certainly
be a fun mess.  :)

Good night, sweet dreams!  <3