[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:13:06 CEST 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:23 PM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You can read up more over on the [[Category:Fighting]] pages at
> hackerspaces, also, presumeably, not about hacking.

I looked a couple, and while some are ranty the few i looked at all made
some kind of solid connection to the socio-political challenges that often
occur in running a hackerspace, including tips about dealing with someone
you may not initially understand.

but please, do tell how the history of the Dragonborn helps me understand a
tactic that can be used in conflicts that arise from Space administration.
Oh, and their Colors.  that seems all important.