[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen at gaeremyn.be
Thu Jul 6 22:38:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

I read a few really interesting comments on the merits of having a broad
wiki for the hackerspaces, as it expresses the variety of what can all
happen in a hackerspace.

As for the wiki at hackerspaces.org ... I would say that it's mainly a
matter of cost (financially and time-wise): the persons investing in the
wiki should decide if it costs them too much (time and/or money).

So if you're at the point that you need to upgrade your server or
bandwith to allow the wiki to continue, one could ask the question if we
shouldn't better invest the time and money in other priorities. If time
and money are no issues, I can't imagine a reason why to cut away
certain branches of the wiki-tree... But then again, I'm not a
wiki-gardener. I just enjoy plucking a juicy piece of fruit every now
and then.

Grtz,
Jurgen