[hackerspaces] Internet Governance Outlook 2017: Nationalistic Hierarchies vs. Multistakeholder Networks?

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Sun Jan 22 22:57:47 CET 2017

This is relevant to my interests, but can you (or anyone) provide more
context?

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 4:52 PM, willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
> wrote:

> for information

Edward L. Platt
PhD student, University of Michigan School of Information
https://elplatt.com
@elplatt <http://twitter.com/elplatt>
KC1DYK

Tips for stopping email overload:
https://hbr.org/2012/02/stop-email-overload-1

This digital electronic mail message was sent from my general-purpose
desktop personal computing machine.  Please forgive any overly-verbose,
long-winded, rambling prose.