[hackerspaces] Security Without Borders

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:45:56 CET 2017

​"​
Security Without Borders (SWB) is a collective of hackers and security
professionals who provide technical assistance to civil society and
activists that are dedicated to the international, non-violent struggle to
protect fundamental human rights.
​"​

#  <https://www.securitywithoutborders.org/>​

#  ​<​
https://medium.com/security-without-borders/transmission-1-7eaae7bc8caf#.eba9fo2tt
​>​

​#  33C3 presentation  -  "Hacking The World - The Struggle For Security
For All." <https://media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8349-hacking_the_world#video&t=1601​>

​#  SWB Public Mailing List:  ​<
https://lists.securitywithoutborders.org/mailman/listinfo/swb-public>

===

​Hi, dear all!  Please, spread the news!  Thanks in advance!  :D

Tender kisses and warm hugs from Brazil, muuuah!!  <3

Ceci, cross-posting as always, la la la...  Sorry, my laziness is a real
shame, but I swear I am pretty-y-y busy now!  :P

------
​"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."​