[hackerspaces] Fwd: Glider Ink - a hackerspace graphic novel

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:50:50 CEST 2017

On Aug 23, 2017 5:27 AM, "Paweł Chojnacki" <alxd at alxd.org> wrote:

Hey!

Thanks for your words! If everything goes as planned, I will have a small
assembly / stand on this year's Chaos Communication Congress in Germany to
gather some stories and feedback from people there.

I'm also still looking for an artist. I managed to sign a contract with one
just before the last year's CCC, but sadly, she decided to cancel it.

I should make an official "Looking for Illustrator" page and link it here :)

Yup, I forwarded your message to the Hackerspaces General Discussion List
because you can find great artists here!  :D

Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Germany, Austria, etc, etc, a lot of
hackerspaces here have awesome artists.  All of them, I think.  :D

An example:  -  A few years ago, some Mexican hackerspaces made several
wonderful graffitis to protest in a "hackmitin" ("hacker meeting", haha!)
 and it was so gorgeous, inspiring...  Anarchy and colors moving, living,
pulsing like a great heart...  <3

Hope you find your artist soon, dear.  Wish you happiness, inspiration and
great hackerspaces stories.  Good luck!  <3

Ceci  :D