[hackerspaces] It's now figured out. Yes it is.

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Aug 2 20:13:53 CEST 2017

Neighbors,

Have you heard the good word of the Pastor Manul Laphroaig.

As he has said in PoC || GTFO 0x00 Chapter 4 Section 1 Verses 1-3:

*First, I must caution you to cut out the Sun Tsu quotes. While every good
speaker indulges in quoting from good books of fiction or philosophy,
verily I warn you that this can lead to unrighteousness! For when we tell
beginners to study ancient philosophy instead of engineering, they will
become experts in the Art of War and not in the Art of Assembly Language!
They find themselves reading Wikiquote instead of Phrack, and we are all
the poorer for it!*

Thusly we must remember to find our base not in the nebulous scruples of
the words of philistines.  But in the quantified and exploited proofs of
phrack and other texts like it.

As he has also said unto us in PoC || GTFO 0x00 Chapter 4 Section 3-4

*Don’t just preach the gospel, give the good word on paper. Print a dozen
copies of a nifty paper and give them away at the next con. Do this at
Recon, and you will make fascinating friends who will show you things you
never knew, no matter how well you knew them before. Do this at RSA–without
trying to sell anything–and you’ll be a veritable hero of enlightenment in
an expo center of half-assed sales pitches and booth babes. Kill some trees
to save some souls! *
*Don’t just give papers that others have written. Give early drafts of your
own papers, or better still your own documented 0day. Nothing demonstrates
neighborliness like the gift of a good exploit.*

And finally as the good pastor our neighbor has said in PoC || GTFO 0x00
Chapter 4 Section 8

*So please, shut about hats and get back to the code. *

Thank you neighbors.

   Matt