[hackerspaces] It's now figured out. Yes it is.

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:06:47 CEST 2017

> Take your homophobia and fuck right off this list

Dude, why should you even bring up the idea of homosexuality in a
hackerspace?  It's not relevant AT ALL.  Should McDonalds have a sign
saying "We serve homosexuals".  Why hackerspaces?  Do you know that
part of the community is also hard-working men who have been
marginalized by this economic system for not sucking enough of the
corporate ass?  (How's that for a mixed metaphor?)

You're an idiot.  Are you saying I'm a homophobe because I don't want
a penis up my ass?  Because no one said "Homos not allowed" now did
they?  So on what basis do you justify  name-calling?  Do you even
know that being GAY is not the same as homosexual?  NO, you don't.

No:  YOU brought your issues into hackerspaces, not the other way
around and have proven my point.  If people don't believe your style
of love, they're kicked out, is that right?

And here's an interesting question for you:  why is it that only MALES
give a damn about being accepted?  Everywhere I go it's the males who
want legitimacy, not females who generally don't give a damn about
what males think about it.

Please enlighten me and the rest of the communities I know who could
use an innovation space but don't want *all the political bullshit
along with it*.

YOU HAVE PROVEN MY POINT.

\0xd