[hackerspaces] It's now figured out. Yes it is.

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:52:41 CEST 2017

Okay brothers and sisters (the vocal minority withstanding),

I think I've figured out what's happening.  The movement to create a
creative space for hackers, makers, and bakers is getting co-opted by
Queer Politics, specifically MALE queer politics (fakers?).

Nothing against people who can't change themselves, but boinking the
backdoor is turning this movement into a BOWEL movement.

I mean if the GQT community needs a place especially for them they have:

The Independent Order of Oddfellows Club
The Catholic Seaman's Club
NAMBLA

Not to mention they are generally ADULT, AMERICAN, WHITE, MALES who
have all of the privileges of such, such as writing their own marriage
contracts, consensual activities OUTSIDE the hackerspace (regardless
of what laws against sodomy might say), and generally don't often know
what the binary digit for 1 is.

The fact is, by getting involved with this political issue they are
alienating the general population who DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW.  It's
hurting the movement and affecting the progress of getting things
done.  It's puerile and irrelevant.

Anyone ready to have a conversation on THAT?  Because after seeing the
behavior with the wiki, I think sabotage is the end-result.
Hackerspaces have enough problems getting off the ground without
raising problems with the dominant paradigm.

\0xd