[hackerspaces] Mastodon?

Matej NemĨek ybdaba at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:06:47 CEST 2017

Bump, I plan make https://www.scuttlebutt.nz workshop in our hackerspace
Progressbar and I think it's different than Mastodon, because at Mastodon
still someone needs to run server. Same problem as with Matrix. But I love,
that someone is trying revive xmpp architecture.

SSB is using DAG and Kappa architecture and replication protocol is still
in development, but pretty stable I think.