[hackerspaces] Mastodon?

Kẏra ​ kxra at riseup.net
Mon Apr 17 18:38:23 CEST 2017

Its just one server for OStatus federated networking, so its not forcing
people to use the same technologies its written in. It just happens to be
the first one that isn't ugly as sin. Feel free to write a pretty one in
Haskell or something.

I'm not sure if they've contributed to the protocols in any such way that
addresses the shortcomings that the tent.io protocol used by sites like
cupcake.is was built to address, though.