[hackerspaces] member checkin

Bilal Ghalib bg at bilalghalib.com
Wed Apr 12 11:07:37 CEST 2017

Hey Willow! Cool you're doing that work! I'm very interested in doing
something that has an impact aligned with a clear intent (and hopefully
heartfelt personal connection). Here is a tool that might work as for the
tracking:
https://www.simprints.com/

And secondly to identify what metrics one may track I suggest using this
model and going to the data at the heart of the problem statement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRcox743Dfg - in relation to the tool and
forms you will probably be identifying micro indicators (not macro, those
take years).

Hope you enjoy it! I liked talking with Rizwan (the author of the above
video) he's been very clear and incisive and helpful for me, let me know if
you might want an introduction.

It's a short video and I really like the coherent approach, I've found my
work over the years to be lacking impact assessments because I've been
unclear as to what is motivating me.

Hope these things help you! Say hi to Sam and Mike and whomever else is
working on this! Hugs!
PS, Athens is often a layover to Lebanon, you're so close, come say hi! The
Beirut hackerspace just opened up again!

+BG