[hackerspaces] Webcam Matrix

Pete Prodoehl raster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:48:52 CEST 2017

Our space consists of 16,000 square feet and over 20 different rooms...
I don't think one single webcam is going to show all of that. We could
easily have 100 people in the space and the camera might not see any of
them, especially since it's mobile and can be pointed at anything or in
any direction (but not all directions.)

Part of our mission is to share what we are doing with the world, and
promote creativity and making. Most of the people who view our camera
are our own members or friends from other spaces in our area.

Pete