[hackerspaces] Member and event management systems

Dominic Canare dom at makeict.org
Sat Sep 10 02:03:34 CEST 2016

It's been a little while since we talked about this, and I wonder if new
information or tools are available.

What are people using to manage their members, payments, equipment
authorizations, events and signups, donations, etc?

We've been using WildApricot for the past few years. It does many things,
but all of them are a little lacking. We have a bunch of work-arounds and
custom tools built around their API's to make it easier for our
administrators, but it's become a bit cumbersome to maintain, and the price
keeps going up.

Looking for suggestions!

*Dominic Canare*
Immediate Past President, MakeICT