[hackerspaces] events

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 01:23:33 CET 2016

Regular membership meetings, BoD meetings, meetings of our business innovation providers, meetings of community groups, BoD meetings of our member companies, classes, hackathons, 24/36 hour gaming contests, Stitch and Sip, writers workshops, 3D printing syndicate meetings, kids summer camp, teacher continuing ed, and lots of stuff I've forgotten.