[hackerspaces] Trenton NJ

Nick Pollara nicolas.pollara at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:02:00 CEST 2016

There has been a big push in NJ to set-up makerspaces in libraries.  I
believe there are state grants to do so as well.

Here is a link to NJLibraryLink:

http://librarylinknj.org/projects/makerspaces

The library makerspaces tend to be small and not very "industrial".

You can also try:
http://techxfoundry.com/ and http://www.manufacturenj.org/

Each are busy in the State setting up makerspaces.

Regards,

Nick