[hackerspaces] HaxoGreen 2016 Tickets

Thierry thierry at syn2cat.lu
Sun Mar 27 21:26:34 CEST 2016

Hi,

HaxoGreen 2016 is coming up in July \o/
The camp will start on Thursday, the 28th of July and end on Sunday, the 31st of July.

HaxoGreen is an outdoor summer camp for around 120 hackers from all over Europe gathering in Dudelange, Luxembourg <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourg>.

HaxoGreen is where a community of creators, innovators, engineers, programmers and artists gathers and meets for an informal information-exchange, for talks, workshops and above all, for fun.

HaxoGreen is the summer-feeling of July, the adventure of outdoor camping, the smell of BBQ and the thrill of long nights.

HaxoGreen is also always late, which is why we’re opening the ticket shop only now ;D

So go and grab a ticket, t-shirt and a hoodie while we’re not sold out :D

Our ticket shop is now open at https://tickets.haxogreen.lu <https://tickets.haxogreen.lu/>

See you there,
Thierry
@faq <https://twitter.com/@faq>

—
HaxoGreen 2016 — Nature Expansion Pack
28-31 July 2016, in Dudelange, Luxembourg
@HaxoGreen <https://twitter.com/HaxoGreen>
https://haxogreen.lu/ <https://haxogreen.lu/>