[hackerspaces] Fwd: Re: RepLab - the Open Source Fab Lab

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Tue Jun 21 22:36:45 CEST 2016

Dear friends,

it is the first time to write to this list. I am searching for people
and groups they work or want to work for our telecommunication system.

In this mail i explained it Marcin from the "Open Source Ecology" and
the "RepLab" or "OSFL" project i found in the project list of the
hackerspaces.

I have read from 2050 projects in the hackerspaces and maybe 300 more.
And how many groups are active? And how many groups work on hardware in
theory and practics? And how many groups work in high frequence technology?

I don't found a way to search in the list with this specific pattern.
Maybe, it exists?

many greetings, willi
in this time: Manaus, Brasil