[hackerspaces] SecondHack Event

Tarek Ahmed tarek.alsabagh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 12:39:15 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

The Second Hack is an open source event (no license) that happens at flea
markets. It is a pop-up hackerspace where you learn how to hack or fix the
things you’ve found at the market. Using basic tools and knowledge, you
repurpose the dead object and give it new meaning.

Also I think it could be an interesting temporary place for the spaces that
lack a physical space at the moment, like the Cairo Hackerspace :) .

The next event is happening today at Mauerpark Flohmarkt in Berlin. It offers
a basic electronics tools and soldering workshop for all ages.
Please send me an email if you decide to organize your own SecondHack
event, I will post about it on the website, secondhack.org.

All the best,
Tarek
--
Tarek Omar