[hackerspaces] A CRM for Hackerspaces?

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:08:38 CEST 2016

Hi Shirley,

Thanks, I'll keep the automated reminders thing in mind...

Any link where we can see your work?

Cheers,
Altin

__

*Altin Ukshini*
Prishtina Hackerspace
Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova (FLOSSK)

+386 (0) 49 199 992 | altinukshini.wordpress.com

PRNHS: info at prishtinahackerspace.org | www.prishtinahackerspace.org |
Manifesto
<http://wiki.prishtinahackerspace.org/wiki/The_Hackerspace_Manifesto>
FLOSSK: info at flossk.org | www.flossk.org