[hackerspaces] Classes and costs

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:53:12 CEST 2016

At Melbourne Makerspace, FL all of our classes and events are free but we
do explain the donation box and they can put in whatever amount they think
it's worth for them.

We are about to start doing things like BBQ + Tech Expo and charging per
plate, as well as Retro Game Nights, and other membership drives and
marketing events.