[hackerspaces] Collaboration with public libraries to host/incubate new hackerspaces?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 02:33:02 CEST 2016

I would just look online for all the libraries that currently have a
makerspace or started one until it grew large enough to get their own
space.
Then show those to your library and city council.
I would also find a lot of good examples of what makerspaces do by printing
off a few blog posts from various makerspace websites. Check out the
classes and events from ours to get started:
www.melbournemakerspace.org