[hackerspaces] Coding Teacher

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:35:56 CEST 2016

Go through the w3schools javascript tutorial.  I really like the step by
step and TRY IT! parts.
http://www.w3schools.com/Js/
Makes it really easy to pick up and try it and change it and really learn
it.
There are tons more and this is just the tip of the ice berg since there
are several javascript frameworks like jQuery and the like that makes
programming with javascript easier by needing to use fewer lines of code to
do really neat things.