[hackerspaces] Discrimination & Harassment policies

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Wed Jul 6 00:18:56 CEST 2016

Not vetted by legal counsel directly, but borrowed from sample language put together by Geek Feminism. We steal from the best.
http://wiki.redmountainmakers.org/index.php?title=Category:Policies&action=edit&redlink=1 <http://wiki.redmountainmakers.org/index.php?title=Category:Policies&action=edit&redlink=1>

Click through to the Antiuharrassment page.

Shirley Hicks
Red Mountain Makers
Birmingham AL