[hackerspaces] Makerspaces, Notes from ISTE

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Tue Jul 5 03:21:52 CEST 2016

Am interested for the Birmingham, AL area. While our group is the nonprofit “independent” space, we have other library-based child and teen oriented space in development for several of the area library systems. We serve as an information point for lot of the local activities. we maintain several regional and state email lists

— Shirley Hicks
Red Mountain Makers